We can help you into your very own home using proven Vendor Finance strategies
What are buyers looking for? To escape the rental market, and buy their very own home for a reasonable price. There are many reasons you may not be able to obtain a traditional bank loan but that does not mean you can’t get into your own home in other ways. It just means you may have to do it a little bit differently.
Our aim is to make it easy for buyers like you to start on your road to home ownership today! If you are tired of renting and throwing away dead money, we can help you buy with vendor finance.
Buy with Vendor Finance
Have you failed banks finance criteria because you:
- Have no savings history?
- Too small a deposit?
- A minor mark on your credit?
- Age- too young or too old?
- Self employed?
- Changing jobs?
- New citizen to Australia?
Why work with us?
- Purchase price is locked in from day 1
- You don’t need a huge deposit, in fact we help build one for you
- Move in to your own home quickly and easily
- You build equity while living in your own home
- You can add value to your home
- You don’t necessarily need to go through a bank to get started, or at all!
- Payments that you make go towards owning the house.
- We’re a small business who pride ourselves on reputation & honesty
What strategies do we use?
There are a number of different methods available when buying and/or selling a home. Each home is different to suit initial requirements from the seller although more often than not can be flexible and negotiable on terms. The strategies we use include but not limited to are:
- Rent to Buy – http://www.vendorfinancelawyer.com.au/rent_to_own.htm
- Installment Sales – http://www.vendorfinancelawyer.com.au/instalment_sales.htm
- Deposit Finance – http://www.vendorfinancelawyer.com.au/deposit_finance.htm
Links are provided to the website of Australias leading Vendor Finance Lawyer Tony Cordatto, where he explains each of these strategies in detail with examples of how they work.
Should you require further information about a specific property we have available please dont hesitate to Contact Us Today!
Remember, before proceeding with any new property purchase always conduct your own due diligence. For further details & checklist please visit here at Consumer Affairs Victoria.