Do you need to sell your home or investment property quickly?
Sell with Vendor Finance
Instead of transacting property the traditional way we work with you the seller to sell your home or investment to willing buyers on agreed terms. An upfront deposit is paid upon signing Contract of Sale, ongoing regular repayments are made by the buyer and you are paid out the balance at the end of the term if/when buyer refinances with a bank, depending on the strategy used. This allows you to get the price you want, no marketings costs, no agents commissions, and no holding costs in the meantime. In fact you are likely to make positive cashflow each and every week. Best of all we do all the work, organise all the advertising and put together all the necessary paperwork for you!
Does this sound like you?
- You are relocating?
- Behind in payments?
- Don’t have equity in your house?
- Credit issues?
- Facing foreclosure?
- Going through a divorce?
- Have problems with bad tenants?
- Your house is vacant?
- Cant sell with an agent?
- Tired of negative gearing?
- Inherited property or need to settle an estate?
There IS an easier way! We can save you from:
- Paying agent commissions from your asking price
- Marketing costs
- Bank foreclosure
- Falling behind in repayments
- High interest rates
- Maintenance & Repairs
We understand that life doesn’t always go as planned and throws up some unexpected situations, we simply make it easy for you to move forward and get on with life.
How can we help?
- Save the pain & hassle – you can sell your property in its present condition and dont need to fix the home in order to attract a buyer.
- Save Money – you do not need to pay a commission from your asking price.
- Save Time – you do not need to search around for buyers. We provide all advertising and we do all the grunt work to find suitable and qualified buyers in shortest time possible.
- Debt Relief – once our buyers move in they take over your payments right away.
- Confidentiality – the information that you submit to us is kept confidential and only used by us to help provide you a solution.
- Simple paperwork – one form for us to buy, one form for us to sell.
What strategies do we use?
There are a number of different methods available when buying and/or selling a home. Each home is different to suit initial requirements from the seller although more often than not can be flexible and negotiable on terms. The strategies we use include but not limited to are:
- Rent to Buy – http://www.vendorfinancelawyer.com.au/rent_to_own.htm
- Installment Sales – http://www.vendorfinancelawyer.com.au/instalment_sales.htm
- Deposit Finance – http://www.vendorfinancelawyer.com.au/deposit_finance.htm
Links are provided to the website of Australias leading Vendor Finance Lawyer Tony Cordatto, where he explains each of these strategies in detail with examples of how they work.
Contact Us today to find out more